Degree Verification, NSC Verification|Hawaii Pacific University

Enrollment and Degree Verification

HPU has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment and degree verifications on its behalf. The NSC is the nationally recognized source for student verifications.  These verifications are accepted as official by companies and organizations worldwide.

  • Students will be able to access the NSC website 365/24/7 to obtain enrollment verifications for such things as scholarship applications, loan processing, housing opportunities, etc.

  • Lenders and other federal financial aid-related agencies will automatically receive regularly scheduled enrollment reports that will support their services to our deferments (i.e., students).

  • Outside agencies will be able to access the NSC website for enrollment and degree verifications. Graduate schools, potential employers, private lenders, etc. will be able to retrieve relevant information to assist our students and graduates as they request services from these organizations.

  • HPU administration will have access to data for enrollment management efforts. For example, information about what our students do after they leave HPU will be available and can be widely used as we study persistence and formulate programs and services to increase retention rates, improve time to degree, and develop other support functions.

The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300

Herdon, VA 20171

Phone: (703) 742-4200

FAX: (703) 742-4239


For Current and Previous HPU Students:

If you require an enrollment verification, please click here to fill out the Request for Verification of Enrollment form. Please enter the information, then print, sign, and submit the form to our office via your HPU email account. Enrollment verification forms submitted through personal email accounts will not be accepted and may result in your request being delayed. Please email for more information or if you have any questions.

Note: Students seeking confirmation of enrollment for Veteran Affairs (VA) benefits purposes should contact the MCP VA Coordinator at