The first step in applying to Hawaii Pacific University is completing and submitting an application.
Depending on your specific circumstances, you may need to complete additional forms. Below are the forms that are required for supplemental information.
Please read each description carefully to ensure you are selecting the correct form.
PDF forms that can be completed online must be opened in Adobe Reader, not a Web browser to ensure the privacy of your information.
Print a copy to add the required signatures.
Submit the form in person or via mail according to the form instructions.
If you are having any issue with a form, please see FAQ's.
Here you will be able to do:
- Change of Program/ Major / Concentration - Students requesting a change to the degree program, major or concentration
- Change of Term - Students requesting a change of term from the original term on your application
- Deferment Request - Admitted students requesting to defer enrollment before the start of the admitted term
- Health Insurance - International students must submit proof of health insurance before registering for classes
- Leave of Absence - Students needing to "stop out" for a semester or two should complete this form
- MMR Waiver - Students that are applying for a MMR waiver
- MMR - Students need to submit proof of immunity before registering for classes
- TB - Students need to submit proof of immunity before registering for classes
Q: I AM HAVING PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING WITH/FROM ADOBE ACROBAT READER.
A: Please contact the Help Desk at 808-566-2411.
Q: I AM HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING THE FORMS – WHY AREN’T THEY COMING UP CORRECTLY IN MY BROWSER?
A: Your software might not be up to date. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat (available for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/) and the latest version of your browser.
If you are still having problems, please contact the Help Desk at 808-566-2411 or follow this link to Adobe Acrobat’s help page