Clubs and Student Organizations
RSO Forms and Instructions
Below is a list of most of the forms required for Registered Student Organizations. Read all instructions carefully and fill out forms completely before submitting to the correct person. If you have any questions, contact the Assistant Director of Student Organizations.
Student Organization Handbook
New Club Formation and Registration
Officer and Advisor Changes
To access the Activity Request Form online:
1. Log in to HPU Pipeline.
2. Click on the “Resources” tab.
3. In the “Web Forms” channel, select “Student Organization Activity Request Form” in the drop-down menu.
4. To view a form that has already been approved, click “Administration Panel.”
1. Originator (person who completes the form) sends it to his/her club advisor. If you wish, CC the club president or anyone else who will need to see the form. Please do not CC Shari.
2. The advisor will receive an email with a link to the form. If he/she approves of the activity, he/she would then route the form to Carrie Moore, Coordinator of Student Organizations. The email address will show up as firstname.lastname@example.org. Room, table, and equipment reservations will be completed Once Student Life approves the form (via Carrie M. Moore and Marites McKee, Dean of Students), the Originator and anyone who was CC’d will receive notification, via email, that the activity has been approved. Read the “Comments” section for room confirmations and whether additional information (e.g., liability waivers, advisor’s presence, vendor agreement) is required.