MCP Student Information
All military servicemembers, their families, Veterans, and U.S. Government civilian personnel are eligible for the HPU Military Campus Programs (MCP). They must be high school graduates or have the GED equivalent. The degree programs are designed to be nonsequential so that students may enter them at any point.
ONLINE Military Campus Programs Undergraduate Application (Secure)
Click on "Create Account" to get started
Evaluation of prior college or military credits
The base campuses and Off-Island virtual campus are staffed with a Coordinator/Academic Advisor who can prepare an unofficial evaluation of your past credits once you select a degree-seeking program. There is no cost and no requirement that you take classes with HPU before having an unofficial evaluation prepared. To have an unofficial evaluation done, the Coordinator/Academic Advisor will need to review all transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended, any CLEP and/or DANTES results, and copies of your military work experience (e.g., AARTS, SMART, DD-214, DD-295).
To receive an official evalution, you must ensure that all your official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, military experience, and CLEP or DANTES results have been forwarded to the HPU registration center on base. In addition, you must complete a degree-seeking application and pay the corresponding application fee.
1) Log on to Pipeline at campus.hpu.edu
2) Once you have successfully logged in, click on “Register Online” under “My Quick Links”
3) Click on “Register or Change Classes,” item #2
4) Select the term you want to register classes for and click on “Submit.”
5) There are two ways to register for classes: with the CRN (Course Registration Number) or if you do not know the CRN, via “Class Search.” The CRN is NOT the course number.
- To register by CRN, enter the CRNs for the classes you wish to register for in the boxes on the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Submit Changes” to proceed with the registration process.
- To register by class search, click on “Class Search.”
- In “Subject,” highlight the department you would like to search for classes in (i.e., MATH = Mathematics).
- View sections of the course number you want (i.e., 1105). This is NOT the same as the CRN.
- Click the check box in the left column adjacent to the section you want to register for. Make sure to click on “Register.”
- Please take note of the following items during registration:
- Campus Location: (DHC=Downtown/Hawaii Loa MCP=Online MHK=Hickam MPH=Pearl Harbor MSB=Schofield MKB=Kaneohe Bay MTR=Tripler)
- Day and Time (M=Monday; T=Tuesday; W=Wednesday; R=Thursday; F=Friday)
- Term Dates (Start and End dates)
6 ) Repeat step five to register for additional courses. In the event of a registration error (Prerequisite, Test Score), it will be displayed on this page. Please contact your base advisor for support.
7) If you need to drop a class you already registered for, look for the drop down menu next to the class you want to drop. Select “Web Drop” under the “Action” column and click on “Submit Changes” to finalize the drop.