Be My Guest
Invite your faculty member for a free lunch or coffee break!
At HPU, we believe that the student/faculty relationship is a valuable resource in your student journey. We want to encourage students to spend time in casual settings with faculty members, and hope students and faculty will utilize the Be My Guest program as a way to bridge the gap and extend learning outside of the classroom.
To participate, simply invite your professor and 1-3 classmates, fill out the online registration form and wait for confirmation from the Office of First Year Experience. Sound good? REGISTER HERE!
Complete the online registration form here.
Please note that all registrations must be completed online one week before event. Incomplete or inaccurate requests will not be processed.
To make sure you are prepared prior to registration, please make sure you have compiled the following information:
- Full Names and Emails of All Attending
- Location of Lunch or Coffee
- Course Number
Information to Know
- Faculty may also invite students in their lower-division courses to participate.
- Group size is limited to five (5) members. At least one (1) faculty member and two (2) students must participate per event.
- The course must be a 1000 or 2000 level course, and all students must be enrolled in the course taught by the faculty member during the current semester.
- The number of groups is limited each month. Please register early.
- The person completing the registration is responsible for picking up a meal card from the Center for Student Life and First Year Programs (Aloha Tower, Suite 1400) between 8a-5p, Monday through Friday, excluding University Holidays.
- Groups must stay within an allotted budget and provide receipts.
For questions or additional information, email email@example.com