Hawai’i Pacific University Security and Safety Department
Lost and Found
Hawai’i Pacific University Security Department oversees the Lost and Found Division. There are two sites in which Found Property can be located:
- Hawai’i Loa Campus (Windward) Security Office which is located on the ground floor of the AC Building. Hawai’i Loa Security Department is open 24 hours and can be reached at 808-236-3515.
- Downtown Campus, Student Life, MP-105. Regular Business Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and can be reached at 808-544-0277.
The Lost and Found Division will forward Residence Life Keys to the Residence Life Annex, Hawai’i Loa campus, phone: 808-236-3540.
The Lost and Found Division will forward found HPU student identification cards to the Registrar Office, phone: 808-544-0239.
An attempt will be made to notify the found property’s “possible owners” (listed name, phone number, email, or address on/in item).
To claim an item:
- Stop by in person at the Security Office or Student Life, MP-105.
- Accurately describe the item (s).
- Provide picture identification upon claiming.
- Sign for receipt.
To report a lost item:
Contact Hawai’i Pacific University Security Department at 808-236-3597 (Hawai’i Loa) or 808-544-0277 (Downtown).All items turned into the Lost and Found Division are held for at least a semester.