Lost and Found
Hawai’i Pacific University Security Department oversees the Lost and Found Division. There are two sites in which Found Property can be located:
- Hawai’i Loa Campus (Windward) Security Office which is located on the ground floor of the AC Building. Hawai’i Loa Security Department is open 24 hours and can be reached at 808-236-3515.
- Downtown Campus, Student Life, MP-105. Regular Business Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and can be reached at 808-544-0277.
The Lost and Found Division will forward Residence Life Keys to the Residence Life Annex, Hawai’i Loa campus, phone: 808-236-3540.
The Lost and Found Division will forward found HPU student identification cards to the Registrar Office, phone: 808-544-0239.
An attempt will be made to notify the found property’s “possible owners” (listed name, phone number, email, or address on/in item).
To claim an item:
- Stop by in person at the Security Office or Student Life, MP-105.
- Accurately describe the item (s).
- Provide picture identification upon claiming.
- Sign for receipt.
To report a lost item:
Contact Hawai’i Pacific University Security Department at 808-236-3597 (Hawai’i Loa) or 808-544-0277 (Downtown).All items turned into the Lost and Found Division are held for at least a semester.