HPU Legal StatementStatement of Copyright
Hawai'i Pacific University (HPU) Web site pages located at www.hpu.edu and its aliases may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Notice and Disclaimers
1. Unless otherwise noted, all materials contained in this site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and or other proprietary notice included with the relevant materials.
2. The materials contained in this site may be downloaded or copied provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the positions, statements or actions of Hawai'i Pacific University.
3. The name and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the Site, its content, specifications, or software without specific, written prior permission. Title to copyright in Web site documents will, at all times, remain with copyright holders.
4. The contents of this Web site are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Information or any general information pages of or on this website does not serve as a contract between Hawai'i Pacific University and any other party or individual.
6. Information on the Hawai'i Pacific University website is provided by many different University divisions, departments, offices and individuals. While every attempt is made to keep the Hawai'i Pacific University Web site accurate and up-to-date, HPU does not guarantee that will always be current.
7. If you see information or a document on an HPU Web site page that is inaccurate or needs updating, use the e-mail link feature located at the bottom of each page to send a message to the individual responsible for maintaining the page. Or, you may use the "E-mail Page" feature to send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Every reasonable attempt will be made to either update or correct the information.
8. Hawai'i Pacific University is not responsible for the content of sites linked to its Web site. Precautions are taken to assure suitable content. Unless otherwise noted, the Web information found on other Web sites does not represent official statements, views, or endorsements by Hawai'i Pacific University.
9. Hawai'i Pacific University reserves the right to modify or change any policy, rule, or regulation on its Web site without prior notification.
10. Hawai'i Pacific University reserves the right to modify or change any academic program information found on its Web site without prior notification subject to any limitation imposed by accrediting agencies or state or federal law.