Hawai'i Pacific University's 11th Annual Talent Show
Tuesday, March 22, 2016 7:00PM
Hawaii Theatre * Free Admission
Da Freakshow is HPU’s annual talent show which features and celebrates our brilliant students, staff, and faculty. Established in 2005, this annual event has featured dancers, singers, musicians, jugglers, comedians, break dancers, and rock bands to name a few. If you have a have an affinity for the performing arts or a hidden talent you’d like to share, join us for auditions in February.
Auditions for the 11th Annual Show scheduled for March 22, 2016 will be held in February.
*Auditions are by appointment only and must be confirmed by Friday, February 12, 2016.
Contact Katie Scott at email@example.com to make your audition appointment.
• February 16th – Aloha Tower Marketplace, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
• February 17th – HLC Dining Commons, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• February 18th – Aloha Tower Marketplace, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• February 19th – HLC Dining Commons, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Tips for Attending Da Freakshow
* Plan to arrive early to enjoy food and drinks on Upper Fort Street Mall before the show.
* No bags allowed inside the Hawaii Theatre. They do have a "bag check" - please allow extra time to store your bag if needed!
* Transportation to Hawaii Loa and Waikiki provided for HPU Students with valid ID after the show.
The Hawaii Theatre is a historical landmark in Honolulu (1130 Bethel Street) and we are very fortunate to have the opportunity to have our show here. You are welcome to come dressed casually. Please be respectful of their policies and of this venue. Mahalo!
Visit our Facebook Page to see pictures from last year's show.