HPU cordially invites you to partner with us in recruiting for employment and internship opportunities. Our office can put you in touch with motivated, qualified HPU students and alumni from Hawai'i and around the world, through a variety of recruitment activities and services.
Our on-campus recruiting activities are held throughout the year and publicized on our Career Events Calendar. These activities may include:
- Information Tables -- Company representatives may occupy a table at our Downtown and/or Windward Hawai'i Loa campus(es) to distribute company literature and speak to students about career opportunities with your organization. A 6' long table and chairs are provided.
- Information Sessions -- These sessions allow employers to meet with a group of interested students and alumni to share information about your company/organization and discuss career opportunities.
- Workshops/Panel Presentations -- These events may feature pre-employment skills training, industry outlook information, professional etiquette/dress, etc.
- On-Campus Interviews -- Dates may be arranged to interview candidates in our office for current or projected openings within your organization.
- Career Fairs -- Career fairs are held in March and October and are an excellent opportunity to meet with our students. Click here for more information or to be placed on our mailing list.
These services are offered to employers free of charge (except for Career Fairs) and are designed to offer a mutually beneficial opportunity for both your organization and HPU students and alumni.
If you are interested in participating in any of the recruiting activities, please view our Employer Recruiting Policy and complete our on-line Recruitment Interest Form. Or feel free to email us at email@example.com indicating which on-campus recruiting activity you would like to participate in. A Career Services staff member will be sure to contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest in recruiting at HPU!
- Career Services Center