Hawai’i Pacific University Security and Safety Department
Moped and Bicycle Parking Tips @ the Downtown Campus
• Lock your bike or moped, even if unattended for just a few minutes. To avoid a citation, park your bike or moped in a bike rack.
• Use multiple solid steel U-Locks or a combination of a U-Lock with a cable or chain lock. Remove unsecured items.
• Register your bike or moped with the City and County of Honolulu.
• When parking your moped, never leave keys in the ignition. Always take your keys!
• If you see something suspicious, call Campus Security at 753-7304 or locate a Hawaii Pacific University Security Officer on Fort Street Mall.